First Dental Visit
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. A thorough medical history form will need to be completed prior to your consultation. You can access our medical history form on our website under the “Patient Information” tab under “Patient Medical History Form”.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your referral slip and any x-rays if applicable. If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If they were not digital x-rays and there is not enough time, before your scheduled appointment, for our office to receive them by mail please pick them up and bring them to your consultation. If additional x-rays are necessary they can be taken at our office.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring your membership information or any necessary forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- A government issued form of identification (Ie. Drivers License, Health Card, and/or Passport) in the instance we need to prescribe a narcotic or controlled substance medication.
Please alert the office/doctor if you have a medical condition that may be of concern at the time of your consultation (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
Yorkville Toronto Dental Specialists
- We value your time!
- We are easily accessible
- We are convenient!
- We are technologically advanced!
- We are your dental partner!